Tuesday, December 6, 2011

No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Squares

WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE!??

This is a 'go to' recipe when I'm in a rush and need something quick.


Especially during the holidays...

It's great to make and share during this busy time of year.

My daughter-in-loves and I ALWAYS make peanut butter balls every year together...I'm hoping to convince them to make these this year instead.  It would save us a lot of time!

I was tickled to have some little helpers in the kitchen.  (Two of my beautiful gr'daughters). They had fun and we made memories in the process.


See?  Easy enough for the kids to make too!


Your neighbors and friends would be very happy to receive some of this on the gift plate you'll be giving them.

NO BAKE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER SQUARES

2 sticks margarine, melted
1 c. peanut butter, smooth or chunky
1-1/2 c. powdered sugar
1-1/2 c. fine graham cracker crumbs
1 - 12 ozs. pkg. milk chocolate chips

In large bowl, mix together margarine and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in powdered sugar, then cracker crumbs.  Blend well.  Pat into a 9" X 13" X 2" pan sprayed with cooking spray.  Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.  Melt chocolate chips and spread over top.

Chill - Cut - Enjoy!!

It's that easy - and tastes like peanut butter cups!

GO FOR IT!!

Linked to


9 comments :

  1. Hello! I love this!~! Mom made these! And I've only made them a few times...I think they will be on the menu this week!
    Thank you for reminding me!! What a lovely family!
    May the Lord bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love these! They're so easy and yummy! I love your new blog background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these look fantastic!! Printing! Hope you had a great weekend and safe travels home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing! I love peanut butter cups so much. Such cute girls, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look and sound amazing. I would love it if you came to link to my holiday recipe swap blog hop. It is my first ever! Love these recipes.
    http://www.mythirtyspot.com
    -Erin Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! I want to make those right now!!! I love simple and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of the peanut butter bars the cafeteria ladies used to make when I was in Elementary school. I LOVED THEM! Thanks for linking up at the Tried and True Party! http://rediscovermom.blogspot.com/2013/05/tried-and-true-recipes-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly