Wednesday, September 24, 2014

3 Favorite Fall Foods {Blast from the Past}

(If you'd like to pin any of these recipes, click on the link and then hover over photo at the recipe page)

I get so many requests for the recipe for this Fabulous! Butternut Squash Bake.  I won $100 for it in an American Profile publication (it's nationwide) a few years ago and it is in two of the AP cookbooks, plus my own! I've been told it tastes like dessert! *-* Even people who think they don't like squash are fans of this dish.




I can't get too many of these pumpkin muffins with cream cheese(!) filling. They are an impressive addition to any meal. Just look at that cream cheese. MMM!



This Cheesey Chicken Chowder is another delicious and easy thick soup...chowder, if you will...that has also been published in the American Profile.  I've received letters from around the country telling me how tasty this wonderful soup is. If you're in a hurry, feel free to use frozen hash browns and mixed veggies.  Any way you fix it, your family is sure to ask for M-M-M-More! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly