Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Loaded Tater Tots

I was excited when I saw this simple recipe posted on Facebook, by Krista Marshall of Everyday Mom's Meals.

I had just purchased some tater tots on sale.  We don't indulge in them often, but am always thrilled when I can 'dress up' a veggie or side dish.

This is a great way to serve these as a simple side dish. I used ONION tater tots and they were fabulous!

I can't imagine any kid not diving into these!

With only a few simple ingredients, they can be on the table tonight! 
And the kids could do most of the 'work' too! 


LOADED TATER TOTS

1 (32 ozs) bag tater tots 
3/4 c. (or more) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
(I used cojack)
1/2 c. real bacon crumbles
2 Tb. sliced green onions
Sour Cream (Or Greek Yogurt)

Bake tater tots according to package directions, adding about 5 minutes to make them extra crispy.  Remove from the oven. Transfer to a 9" X 13" baking pan. (They'll be more than one layer now). Sprinkle with cheese then bacon.   Return to oven for 2 - 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.  Sprinkle with sour cream and then green onions.  

That's it!  ENJOY!!!  



You may also like these Baker family favorites
















Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly