Sunday, March 8, 2015

"Birthday Dough" {Easy Gift-Giving Craft Idea}

Since our two oldest granddaughters (& sisters to each other) 
 were having their birthdays while their Papa and I were enjoying R & R in Florida, (Charlie - turned 16 on Feb. 5 and Chloe is turning 14 on March 18th) I made
each of them their own 'Birthday Dough' to give before we left home.

For many years, for their birthdays, we have given our children and grandchildren $$ to match their age, and so I put 16 $1 in Charlie's (her favorite color is lime green) and 14 $1 in Chloe's (she loves purple too=)

This just added some F-U-N to the norm!!


I could spend DAYS at Erin's...Making Memories with Your Kids 
She has SO many wonderful gift giving/teacher appreciation gift ideas. Please stop by...I'm sure you'll find plenty of simple ideas to pin or print!! There are several gift giving ideas at the link above. 

Erin backed each topper with a white cardstock backing...makes it look a little sharper, but I didn't take time to do that. 


The only major change I made was I changed Birthday Cookies to Cupcakes.  I couldn't find cookie stickers, but did find some 3-D cupcake stickers.


 This was the PERFECT idea for us 'Baker' girls to share in too...*-* 
Birthday D-O-U-G-H

What a great memory!  

Do all you can to make memories with your family!!

Linked to Made By You Monday


Here's a few more 'homemade' gift ideas...

















Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly