Sunday, July 12, 2015

Peanut Butter Cookies in a Wink (4 Basic Ingredients - Flourless)

I've been asked to participate in our local farmer's market, every Friday, so I've been thinking of what I could bake that would be desired.

Love this simple 4-basic ingredient cookie recipe that has no flour. 
I've made ones before with 3 ingredients, but this recipe calls for baking soda also. I have to say I like these the best of the two. 

They baked puffy, and then sunk, just so you know. 

Very tasty.  Recipe from Gooseberry Patch's Mom Knows Best cookbook...
(My recipe for Blastin' Blueberry Crunch is on page 210 of this book!=)
Shared by Lynnette Rohde of Holiday, Florida. 

They're quick to mix, and quick to bake, so the oven doesn't have to be on for long.  Enjoy!!!



PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES IN A WINK 

1 c. creamy peanut butter (I used crunchy)
1 c. white (or brown) sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp. baking soda

Preheat oven to 325. 

In medium bowl, combine all ingredients (I used a wooden spoon) until well blended.  Allow dough to set 10 minutes (it will make it easier to handle).  Roll into 1" balls; place on ungreased baking sheet.  

Bake 8 - 9 minutes; remove from oven; cool on cookie sheet about 3 minutes until set; remove to wire rack to cool.  They will look a tad underdone when you want to remove them from oven. 

Yield: about 2 dozen 


Linked to Full Plate Thursday
           Weekend Potluck












Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly