Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Slow Cooker Hot Taco Dip

​I made this yummy dip for a party I had a few months back.  It's simple and
simply delicious.  I also love that it makes a lot! 

We enjoyed leftovers for a couple of days and hubby kept asking if we had more. 

It tastes a lot like a Baker family favorite...Creamy Tacos


So easy...just throw everything into the slow cooker. 

Perfect for the holidays or any gathering!

This treat has Velveeta, cream cheese (my favorite ingredient!), refried beans, 
rotel tomatoes, taco seasoning and ground beef. 

De-Lish!

I saw the recipe here at my dear friend Tabitha's blog...
Frugal Family Favorites . Since she created the
recipe and I thought it was perfect...and didn't want to
tweak it at all, click Slow Cooker Hot Taco Dip to head on over
to her blog for the recipe. 

Thanks for sharing Tabitha!!!

I have to say this was five stars out of five! So creamy and satisfying...
it can be enjoyed as a snack or even a meal. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly