Sunday, July 17, 2016

Instant Pot Spaghetti & Meatballs (Ready in Minutes)

I LOVE cooking in my countertop pressure cooker. Dinner can be ready in less than an hour...even using frozen meat!  I am in awe! No more splatters and mess on top of my stove browning meat...and the liner of my crockpot cleans easily. 

After seeing this recipe at a Facebook Pressure Cooker recipe swap that my sis-in-love added me to, I knew I had to make my hubby's favorite meal in it.....SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS.  

Was thrilled to already have everything on hand...using canned sauce and frozen meatballs makes this a breeze. I used Dreamfields thin spaghetti too for lower carbs. 




PRESSURE COOKER SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS

1 Tb. oil
1 small onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 - 1# jars of spaghetti sauce
1 (12 ozs) bag frozen meatballs
2 Tb. brown sugar (or more to taste)
few dashes of garlic powder
1# box thin spaghetti

Pour oil into crockpot.  Add onions and garlic to taste. Saute on crockpot setting for about 5 minutes. Add both jars spaghetti sauce along with 1 jar of water; add frozen meatballs; cook for 5 minutes (I just used the timer for 'regular' setting); allow to naturally release pressure.  Remove lid; add brown sugar & garlic powder. Break spaghetti into 1/3's; add to sauce; stir well so spaghetti doesn't clump. Cover (don't forget to turn back your pressure valve so it's closed) Cook for 6 minutes; allow to naturally release pressure. 

Stir well; serve with salad and rolls and you're all set. 



The same day I made this recipe, I saw another from Tina at 
Mommy's Kitchen for this ONE-POT SPAGHETTI & MEAT SAUCE....check her recipe out if you don't have, or don't want to use
a pressure cooker....

Linked to Meal Plan Monday
             Weekend Potluck


You might also enjoy...








Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly